|M Junaid Tahir |
Read my Blog : http://paradigmwisdom.blogspot.com/
- ► 2017 (291)
- ► 2016 (959)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
03/10 - 03/17
- Story: The Millionaire and 3 person
- Story: Need of a shark
- Story: The Stone On the Road
- Quotes from wise
- Story: Me and dad
- Bad to Good: 8 Steps to Overcoming Bad Situations
- Garden, Grass and Garbage
- Peace of Mind in Daily Life
- How to Overcome Negativity for Good.
- Story: The Monkey Business :)
- 6 People You Need in Your Corner
- Analytical Thinking - How to Analyze Thoughts
- Some interesting Quotes :)
- Character Building Thoughts for your kids
- ▼ 03/10 - 03/17 (14)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
The next day, the same thing happened with a milkman. He too went away grumbling but left the stone as it was.
Then one day, a student came across the stone. Worried that someone may fall over it and hurt himself, he decided to push it aside. He pushed long and hard all by himself and eventually managed to remove the stone from the path. He came back and noticed a piece of paper where the stone was kept.
He picked the paper and opened it. Inside was written, "You are the true wealth of this nation."
There are two kinds of people
Talkers and doers.
Talkers merely talk, while doers do.
The moral of this story is that if you don't want to get involved you have no right to criticize. Become the change you wish to see in this world.
Service to society is the rent we pay for the space we occupy on this earth
A Lot Of Trouble Would Disappear
If Only People Would Learn To Talk To One Another
Instead Of Talking About One Another .....
When People Walk Away From You, Let Them Go.
Your Destiny Is Never Tied To Anyone Who Leaves You.
It Doesn't Mean They Are Bad People.
It Just Means That Their Part In Your Story Is Over.. !
People nowadays are like Bluetooth,
If you stay close they stay connected,
If you go away they find new devices...
Human Life Would Be Perfect If...
Anger Had A STOP Button
Mistakes Had A REWIND Button
Hard Times Had A FORWARD Button
And Good Times A PAUSE Button !!
Always Welcome Your Problems,
Because Problems Gives You Dual Advice,
Firstly, You Can Know How To Solve Them,
Secondly, You Learn How To Avoid Them In Future,
Have Faith In GOD And Yourself!
Reflection Cannot Be Seen In Boiling Water,
In The Same Way,
Truth Cannot Be Seen In A State Of Anger !
Analyze Before You Finalize.
Success Is Like A Beautiful Lover
It Will Leave Us At Anytime,
But Failure Is Like A Mother
It Will Teach Us Some Important Lessons Of Life!
A Good Heart Can Win Many Relationships,
A Good Nature Can Win Many Good Hearts!
A TOUCH Could HEAL A Wound
An Eye Could SPEAK Volumes
A SMILE Can Confirm I AM THERE !!
The Bird Asked The Bumblebee:
"You Work So Hard To Make The Honey And Humans Just Take It Away,
Doesn't It Make You Feel Bad?"
"No," Said The Bee, "Because They Will Never
Take From Me The Art Of Making It."
With all my love to you, Your father.
So never a week passes without having to deal with something bad and you feel like you're a bad luck magnet. Well life has always been that unpredictable and part of it has to deal with sudden misfortunes and problems. Now your job is to get through it and move on, detach yourself from what's not helpful and focus on what give you a better day. Here are 8 ways to cope:
1. Free yourself of frustrations. Learn to let go of some of the negative energies inside because if you don't you'll probably find yourself exploding at one point. So go ahead and vent them out, get a journal, talk to a friend and release the negativity. Ventilating your frustrations will give enough room for positivity to come in; furthermore, it will give you a feeling of relief that can somehow change your mood and outlook.
2. Learn to be objective. Look into the situation carefully and detach yourself emotionally asthis can only cloud your judgment. When you learn to look at things at a more objective view, your judgments and decisions become a little more sound and wise. Emotions tend to cloud our judgement and that's no way to resolve a conflict.
3. Look around you – there are people who actually care. No matter how difficult the situation is, you need to realize that some people are actually there for you and that there's no need to detach yourself from them. Their guidance and advice can actually help you get through a bad time.
4. Change your mind set. You may think that all this emotional detachment will help you overcome a difficult time; think again and assess carefully. If you are not that hurt or traumatize, there might be no need to detach yourself, a little thinking and space will help you get back on your feet. Furthermore, keep in mind that you do have a choice – either to let these bad things overwhelm you or to let these stuffs make you a better person.
5. Shift your focus. Instead of wallowing in emotional hurt and detaching yourself from people who care about you, try focusing on what you can do. You have always been faced with difficult situations but you've always managed to get out of it alive. What's keeping you from doing so this time then? Being frustrated will never help resolve the problem. You need to focus on your strengths rather than your weakness.
6. Do not be afraid to ask help. You might feel that emotional detachment from other people have left you with no one; you're wrong. Do not be afraid to reach out and ask for help. Call you closest friend or your sister, talk to someone. Asking for help is never a sign of weakness; it shows that you are brave enough to acknowledge that you cannot handle things on your own.
7. Constantly challenge yourself to overcome bad situations. Think of the countless times you've been faced with trials and problems which you thought you would never surpass but did. Use these moments and experiences as a source to fuel your spirit to continue fighting and winning!
8. Extract the lessons learned. Detaching yourself from people and hurtful things might be difficult but they sure did have valuable lessons for you. Take these lessons and ponder on them; they might come in handy one of these days. Most of the times, we learn to appreciate the lessons after we have conquered and battled through the fight; much like enjoying and appreciating the rainbow after the storm
1. Eliminate unnecessary commitments
2. Stop over analyzing and start doing.
3. Do one thing at a time.
4. Learn to say no and really mean it.
5. Don't compare yourself to others. Life is not a contest.
6. Find reason to laugh. Even laughing at yourself helps.
7. Let go of trying to control everything.
8. Walk away from anything or anyone that makes you miserable.
9. Practice gratitude. That you are alive is still a gift
10 Control over expectation to avoid disappointment.
11.Stop being a perfectionist and move on.
12. Don't stress out trying to get everyone to agree with you.
13. Stop longing for the past and start living in the present.
14. Don't trade sleep for work and don't trade family time for work. Be balanced.
15. Help others whenever it is within your power to do so.
Peace of mind is something everyone should strive to attain, to someone people is comes easily, for other, it takes more learning and practice. Here is a guide that will help you get ride of unnecessary stress, live happily and enjoy peace of mind. check it out here. http://bit.ly/WJ4LsQ
1. If someone tries to offend or belittle you, do not participate in his or her game. If you do not participate in the game, he or she will leave you, since t takes two to play the game.
2. Tell yourself that you are going to stay calm, happy and positive, no matter what people say or do. Repeat these words often, until your mind accepts them unconditionally.
3. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Don't assume someone is trying to offend or hurt you. Sometimes, they might be just joking or maybe they are having a bad day.
4. Pause briefly and think, before reacting instinctively or getting emotional. Maybe people are not referring to you? Don't jump to conclusions, without thinking first.
Remember; while you can't control what people say, your reaction is your sole responsibility. Have a great Week.
If you are dealing with a lot of negativity in life OR would like to know how to handle negative event OR have questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com. You can also get our ebook Emotional Detachment for a Better Life. This book will teach you all you need know about healthy emotional detachment and how to deal with negativity around you. Click Here to download a copy.