1. If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep.
2. The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
3. Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
4. The pursuit of happiness is: the chase of a lifetime!
5. A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.6. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
6. One thing you can give and still keep ...is your word.
7. Minds are like parachutes...they function only when open.
8. Ideas won't work unless YOU do.
9. One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
10. One who lacks the courage to start has already finished.
11. The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
12. Don't learn safety rules by accident.
13. We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.
14. Jumping to conclusions can be bad exercise.
15. A turtle makes progress when it sticks its head out.
Words of Knowledge :: #4858
By Libby MK from Orange City USA.