Recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I started hearing sound of drops of water from the tap in slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket, I decided to let it be.
But, alas! When I woke up the next morning, around 5 am, the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in such slow successions could produce that much. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!' I questioned rhetorically.
But the following night, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and I checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. Then I went to sleep.
I guess you already know what I saw the next morning. The bucket was not wet as I had left it, but it was now dry!
Then I realized the importance of a drop and how much difference it can make in all ramifications of one's life compared to a dry tap.
Imagine letting the drops be for a year, I would be scooping with drums at the end of the year!
- So, how about that drop of savings?
- How about that drop of kindness and love everyday?
- How about a drop of reading useful books today and every day?
- How about that drop of a verse of the scripture today and every day?
- How about that drop of prayer today and every day?
- How about a drop of worship today and every day?
- How about a drop of step towards your God-given dream today and every day?
- How about a drop of giving into your heavenly account?
- What virtue and discipline will you start today in little drops?
Never neglect the importance of a drop, for when the harvest time comes, you would have made a big difference.