Consider a rain drop from the sky:
- If it is caught in hands, it is pure enough for drinking.
- If it falls in a gutter, its value drops so much that it can’t be used even for washing the feet.
- If it falls on hot surface, it perishes.
- If it falls on lotus leaf, it shines like a pearl and finally,
- If it falls on oyster, it becomes a pearl.
The drop is same, but its existence & worth depend on with whom it associates.”
Now imagine that rain drop is you, to whom you would like to be associated with?
- Always be associated with people who are good at heart.
- Associate yourself with people who purify your heart, your feelings and bring you closer to God.
- Associate with people who bring confidence in you, polish you, teach you something good, making you a better person.
Associations matters a lot. Think and evaluate yourself.