Vision, Goals, Strategies And Action Plans
A vision is what you can see but not yet reach. The most powerful dimension of vision is not the long term dimension but actually the way you choose to see yourself in your work, circumstances, relationships, etc. Important changes start occurring by simply choosing to see things and people differently. That will have a huge influence on the decisions you make and the results. This is the power of vision.
Goals are aimed at achieving the vision. They should be achievable in a short span of time and represent what you can see and reach. Goals should be specific, measurable, actionable, relevant and time bound (SMART).
Clarification of goals then sets the agenda for the strategies (how) that are necessary to achieve those goals, to drive those goals forward.
The strategies then need to be broken down into very specific action plans.
02/26 - 03/05
- 17 Things for Raising Confident Kids
- Give Blessings
- Story: The Hardworking Father
- Top 4 Ways to BE Positive and Happy Everyday
- 17 Things to Raise A More Confident Child
- Story: The Hunter Neighbor
- Some Thoughtful Lines
- Realize It is Possible !
- Story: The King, The Cake and 2 Beggers
- Where Do You Find Your Treasure
- Vision, Goals, Strategies And Action Plans
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Win-Win Negotiation : Finding a fair compromise
- ▼ 02/26 - 03/05 (13)
- ► 2016 (959)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)