What is the kind of world YOU want to create? What are YOUR hopes, dreams and fears?
I personally have much more respect for someone who speaks for themselves, than those who constantly take the easy way out of passing along someone else’s stand on issues. Even when I completely disagree with someone, I can understand and respect their concerns, dreams and position when they show me part of who they are inside in expressing their point of view.
Stop and think before you automatically forward e-mails. Think about what you are creating and do so consciously and doing your best to agree or disagree constructively and respectfully. Our words create the climate and actions of our world. We are all responsible for what we put into the relationship space of our common humanity.
04/09 - 04/16
- Positive thinking!
- The World YOU want to create
- Weed Out Your Negative Habits and Let Your Life Bl...
- I Can or I Can't
- 12 Surprising Benefits Of Learning A Second Langua...
- Story: Thinking of a Man and His Wife
- 40 Self-Care Ideas for a Healthy Mind and Body
- Today's Inspiration: Attitude of Gratitude,
- Health: What is obesity and how to overcome
- Self Manage - Roles, Relationships, Responsibilite...
- Setting Goals And Becoming Productive
- Praying for Others
- ▼ 04/09 - 04/16 (12)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)