Healthy life is more important than a healthy economic life. Here are few hacks for a healthier living.
1) Keep hydrated
Water makes up two-thirds of the body, acts as a solvent, a carrier of nutrients, temperature regulator and a body detoxifier. Maintain hydration to maintain the vitality and energy levels, including mental alertness. Consume enough water to keep your urine a pale yellow colour throughout the day.
2) Have home-cooked mealsOutside food makes our diet very unhealthy. Home-cooked food is way better and will help in maintaining a healthy diet.
3) ExerciseThe best exercise and fitness advice is that you need to find something you love doing. Whether it’s boxing, swimming, or playing a sport. Pick an activity you really like and start making it a part of your daily routine or at least a few times per week.
4) Get enough sleepSleep has great effects on our lifestyle and health. It optimizes mental and physical energy, and optimal levels of sleep are linked with reduced risk of chronic disease and improved longevity. You could start going to bed early for achieving optimal levels of sleep.
Try These and Stay Healthy.
04/30 - 05/07
- Three Components Of Change
- Will You Be In Your Children's Memories Tomorrow?
- Story: Two Truck Drivers
- Gossips- Passing Along Secrets
- How to Develop Kids' Self Control Without Scolding...
- Stop Complaining Start Achieving
- Hard to Achieve Success? Here is the Answer.
- Microsoft Launches the $1000 Surface Laptop for St...
- Today's Inspiration: The Diamond
- Whatsapp Adds New Feature to Pin Your Favorite Cha...
- Survive or Thrive?
- Wisdom: No Solutions? No Problem
- HACKS FOR A HEALTHIER LIVING
- Never Say You Have Failed
- Hashtags 101: How to Create Your Own
- ▼ 04/30 - 05/07 (15)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)