Is sugar controlling your life?
Is your body in toxic overload?
It doesn't take much to figure
out that most of us are in need
of a detox - our bodies and
minds are suffering from
overindulgence and exhaustion.
Maybe it's time to make a change.
Signs of toxic overloaded:
• Skin conditions – When the liver can’t cope any extra toxins are
pushed out into the lymphatic system and then
affect the skin
e.g. acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, dull skin
• Low energy –
Many people feel sluggish and tired all the time,
but just put it down to old age.
• Poor liver function –
indigestion, increased intolerances to many kinds
of food, bad hangovers, gas, bloating. Also constipation or lose bowels.
• Hormonal issues –
PMS (fluid retention, sore breasts,
period pain, skin breakouts)
• Muscle and joint aches and pains
• Increased allergies and sensitivities
If you have any of the above
symptoms, your system
could benefit greatly from
a whole food detox.
09/17 - 09/24
- Are you Reactor, Organizer or Commoner?
- 14 Psychological Tricks to Try Today
- 16 Ways to Motivate Your People Without Spending M...
- 6 most important rules of an expert negotiator
- Story: I lost 50 currency notes somewhere on the r...
- Health: Signs Your Body Needs Detoxification
- Story: The Army Guy's Nice Gesture
- Success Story - Fred Smith | Federal Express
- 5 Things to Take Care of When Out for a Safari Rid...
- Converting Deserts Into Fertile Agricultural Land
- The Tree Test for People in Your Life
- 12 Ways You Can Declutter You Home!
- Let Her
- 8 Things Couples Should Do Daily
- Train Your Brain to Be More Optimistic!
- Humor: The Special Barbie Doll!
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (16)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)