Hover boards were one of the best hits in the recent years. So what actually makes a hoverboard amazing electrical item that is widely sought after? There are some amazing facts that you should definitely know about if you are planning to purchase hover board and should also know the hoverboard segway review, which is the top hoverboard now-a-days. To help you out, this article will take a look at everything you need to know about the hoverboard.
Some facts about hover board:
- Although no one is quite sure who actually came up with the idea of a hoverboard, Shene Chen claims to be the actual inventor of the hoverboard. It is quite tough to know who actually came up with the idea, as there are many manufacturers who introduced the hoverboard to the market.
- In most of the hoverboard models, the rechargeable battery can power up 2 hours of continuous hover board use.
- It takes around 2 hours to recharge the hoverboard before using.
- It takes around 5 minutes to get used to the hoverboard.
- If you are worried that you are not an adept rider, there is nothing to worry about, because it takes an average of 30 minutes to get adept with using the hoverboard. This however differs from one person to another.
- Although the hoverboard is made up especially for the flat surface, you can also use it on the normal curves and bumps without any hassle.
- A hoverboard is capable of reaching up to 10 mph.
- You can easily travel 10 to 12 miles with a fully charged hoverboard.
- Although the hoverboard may seem similar to a skateboard, you will need to face forward when you are using the hoverboard.
- This amazing device can carry up to 280 pounds.
- You should make sure to wear some protective gear such as helmet to protect yourself when you are riding a hoverboard.
- Although, it can be used on normal curves and bumps, it is advised to learn to ride on smooth surface.
- When you are purchasing a hoverboard, you should make sure that the model comes with a UL- certified battery pack or charger. Two of the popular brands of the hoverboard are: Swagway and Jetson Electric that offers hoverboard with the UL-certified charger.
- You should make sure that the hover board comes with the proper warranty. The warranty can range from 90 days to up to 1 year.
- Before you plan to use the hoverboard in any location, you should make sure that the location allows the use of hoverboard as transportation.
- After the hoverboard is completely charged, you will need to unplug the hoverboard. This will effectively reduce the chances of catching fire.
- You should never use your hoverboard on street as it is not safe to use a hoverboard with the other vehicles on the street.
- There are some states such as New York, which bans the use of hoverboard in the public spaces.