11/05 - 11/12
- BEWARE: 10 Deadly House Spiders To Be Wary Of
- How To Illuminate Your Yard With Landscape Lightin...
- Story: Resolving Conflict With Intelligence
- Story: The Young Lady In the Bus
- 8 Health Benefits of Mushrooms!
- Reasons Why You Feel Empty Inside At Times!
- Story: The Three Ships
- The Top 4 Ways to Develop Patience in One Week
- 15 Most Expensive Cars In The World [Infographic]
- Story: Four Fingers
- Story: The Rich Guy
- Metabolism Boosting Foods!
- Qaza Prayers Tracking For Muslims
- Stress is Killing You
- Take The Chance
- 15 Reasons to Love Your Age!
- Story: Thinking Out of the Box (Creative Thinking)...
- 13 Unique KitKat Flavours Available in Japan
- Today's Inspiration - Good Feelings
- Help Yourself
- Lost Your Phone? Locate It Easily
- Real Gentleness
- 5 Ways to Teach a Kid How to Wait!
- 3 Levels of Gratitude - The Horse Analogy
- 9 Surprising Exercises for Improving Brain Functio...
- 7 Strategies to Make Your Own Good Luck!
- ▼ 11/05 - 11/12 (27)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Good feelings for others are like ointments that heal wounds and re-establish friendship and relationships. Good feelings are generated in the mind, are transmitted through your attitude and are reflected through your eyes and smile. Smiling opens the heart and a glance can make miracles happen.