Page Nav

Left Sidebar

Recent Ones

latest

Today's Inspiration: Weekdays and Weekends

Weekends make up less than 29% of a week. Do More with the other 71% of your life Than waiting for the Weekend to...

http://ihaveapc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Waiting-For-The-Weekend.jpg

Weekends make up
less than 29% of a week.
Do More
with the other 71% of your life
Than waiting for the Weekend to come.
 
 
 
Have a Great Weekend…