- ► 2017 (710)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
04/01 - 04/08
- Thought for the day - Circumstances
- Some quotes from my personal diary
- Key to Happy Balanced Life
- Thought for the day
- Parental Control Software - Control your kids' onl...
- 7 Things You Should Add to Your Stop Doing List…Ri...
- For London Residents: Google adds Train Alerts to ...
- We need sleep!
- Electronic Chip in soap to study child hygenic hab...
- How to Develop Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Excel Tip: Use Vlookup to extract values from seve...
- Story: Small acts pay off
- Queen of Holland - Story with lesson
- 6 Serious Medical Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore:
- Are You A Responsible Citizen?
- The world's most innovative companies
- 10 Tips to manage emails effectively
- 10 Questions That Will Improve Results in Any Area...
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (18)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Our task is to strike a balance, to find a middle way, to learn not to overstretch ourselves with extraneous activities and preoccupations, but to simplify our lives more and more. The key to finding a happy balance in modern lives is simplicity.
By Kim from San Franisco USA.
Posted: 03 Apr 2012 02:10 AM PDT
In preparation for the 31 million tourists that are expected to visit London this year on top of the commuters that call London home. Google has today rolled out a new update to its Google Maps service, which now brings you useful London Underground Alerts directly to Google Maps, just in time for the arrival of the 2012 Olympic Games.
Original Story Google Adds London Underground Alerts To Google Maps
Health :: #478
By Gemminna from Chicago USA.
Motion-sensor chips inserted as part of survey to study children's health, says soap manufacturer
- VM Sathish
Reports from India suggest that a bathing soap-related survey being conducted for Britain-based organisations in Beemapalli near Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, was called off after residents, who had earlier agreed to the survey, panicked.
Based on police complaints filed by residents, local police took two officials of the surveying agency, Socio Economic Unit Foundation (SEUF), an NGO, into custody, but released them later.
The survey was being conducted for the stated purpose of finding out the health and hygiene habits of the people living in coastal areas, to which the residents of Beemapalli consented. However, once the realisation of an embedded chi
For eg. In the below data, we may not remember the full name of sales person, but we know that her name starts with jac. Now how do you get the sales amount for that person?
SolutionSimple. Use wild cards. Like this:
=VLOOKUP("jac*",$B$5:$E$17,3,FALSE)to fetch the value from 3rd column for the person whose name starts with jac
Sample FileDownload Example File – Using Wild cards with VLOOKUP formula
Special Thanks toMichael Pennington, Lukas for the tip. (Click on the name to see their tip)
All Other workers were making fun of him for doing redundant work.
Next day when owner came for the bicycle, he was very happy and offered the mechanic a job.
Good and extra work never goes useless.
Article written by Junaid Tahir