“This is a true story of Mother’s Sacrifice during the Japan Earthquake.
After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting by an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head.
With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure.
He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his had through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement,” A child! There is a child! “
The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up.
The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text message on the screen. It said,” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” This cell phone was passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept. ” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” Such is the mother’s love for her child!!”
Every child should appreciate the endless love of their mother.
- ► 2017 (565)
- ► 2016 (960)
- ► 2015 (1034)
10/12 - 10/19
- Health: How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally
- 4 Rules to Manage the Boss
- Overcome Your Fears - 6 Questions and Answers
- 7 Home Remedies to Control Hair Loss
- 6 Cs to Avoid in Life
- The 8 Habits of Highly Productive People
- Story: My Mother
- Three Thieves of Peace of Mind
- Health: 10 Golden Rules for Protecting Your Bones!...
- 10 Things Smart People Don't Do
- Story: Mother's Sacrifice for her child
- 9 Reasons People Love to Work With You
- Story: The Cab Ride
- Learn Top 10 Excel Features
- Enlightened Perspective from Andy Rooney
- Story: Reflections on the True Meaning of Life
- What Great Managers Do - Harvard Business Review
- Story: A Bouquet for Mother
- Story: Chosing new CEO
- Shielding Yourself From Negativity
- I Need to Tell You Something
- How to Reduce Business Costs
- Manage Your Boss
- Process Excellence and Process Governance
- Story: Taking Problems as Opportunities
- Professionalism: Key Features of Effective Documen...
- Reasons for Negative Thoughts & Stress --- How to ...
- Dialogue with David - The Person in Anxiety and De...
- Story: The Best Time of My Life
- ▼ 10/12 - 10/19 (29)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
Labels: Short Story