Do you get that feeling sometimes like you're so tired your head is just going to drop down at any moment? We've all been there, and it's hard to deal with this feeling, especially when doing something important like work or hanging out with family. That is why we've gathered these 15 ways to energize yourself you can do almost anywhere! We hope this will help charge your battery!
1. Eat a bananaBananas provide minerals, nutrients and stimulants such as potassium, which provides controlled energy, preferred to the type of energy obtained all at once from simple sugars.
2. Place head between your legsThis trick will get blood flowing to your head. Sit on a chair and put your head between your legs. Send your arms towards the floor and relax your body for 20 seconds. After the time has passed, rise slowly, vertebra by vertebra. This exercise will give you energy that gradually unfolds.
3. Drink Green TeaYes we've said it before, but the fact still remains that green tea has an abundance of phytochemicals called tannins. These help, among other things, to calm the nervous system and thus increase the feeling of well-being.
4. Pinch your cheeksOur grandparents probably had a good reason to pinch our cheek. This stimulates the blood flow to the face and makes you feel more alert.
5. Drink lots of water
All body systems require a large amount of water to function. In the absence of water in the body, proper functioning slows, blood flow becomes weaker and less oxygen reaches the brain. Drink a glass of water every two hours at least, when the goal is to drink 8-12 glasses of water a day.
6. Get some sunSmall doses of vitamin D can be a great incentive. Take a walk or sit a few minutes in the sun. Fresh air combined with natural light will make you feel more alert.
7. Move the bodyOnce you feel the fatigue taking over, get up and shake your body. Do some stretching, push-ups, a short trip or just a few jumps instead. Movement stimulates blood flow in the body and releases endorphins that make you feel alert.
8. Laugh out loudLaughter has been shown to destress us but also acts as a natural stimulant. A good belly laugh releases endorphins that neutralize the bad effects of the hormone cortisol (stress hormone), increase blood flow and oxygen and give you a sense of well being.
9. Take a deep breathTake a deep breath and slowly let it out through your nose, and again, fill your abdomen and exhale, emptying all the air from your lungs. Do it three times. Breathing will help your body relax and get rid of toxins, and the oxygen will stimulate you.
10. Put in a house plantStuffy offices have limited air movement which can increase fatigue and cause headaches and allergies. Insert household plants that can help filter out volatile chemical compounds and airborne pollutants, as well as stimulate air movement to better help you deal with the standing air, and make you feel less fatigued.
11. Smell a lemonCerta in smells like citrus, ginger and mint can produce a stimulating effects and increase alertness. Light a scented candle or sniff a lemon for stimulating energy and improved mood.
12. Surround yourself in red Studies show that the color red is associated with a sense of victory and confidence. Try to surround yourself in shades of red to elevate your mood.
13. Sit uprightit wouldn't hurt to stand up straight in the chair. An Upright posture not only helps blood and oxygen to move more freely, but also enhances the sense of security.
14. Wake up the brain When the brain feels drowsy, try to wake him by solving a crossword puzzle, reading aloud, talking to a friend, a quick recitation or singing.
15. Play with a petSpend time with your furry friend. It will make you feel happier and more energetic!