True self-awareness, plus the ability to choose our perceptions of life, the universe and everything, is the basis of free will. Every situation and scene in front of us has so many possibilities in terms of how we perceive and interpret. If someone is 10% selfish and 90% generous what should we focus on, what should we perceive first within them? Most of us are now well trained to perceive and focus on the negative, the selfishness in others, and to follow it quickly with accusation and judgement. We forget that what we perceive is what we empower within another and, more importantly what we perceive is what we empower within ourselves in that moment. And what we choose to see is usually what we get. So how important is it that we choose to perceive only the best, the highest, the greatest in another, even if it's only a half a percent? Bosses and parents - take note!! Don't forget - your perception is your reality. Your perception is what you project. And what you project is what comes back!
- ► 2017 (711)
05/01 - 05/08
- 400+ Inspirational Stories
- 28 Of The Most Powerful Quotes Of All Time
- Parents Checking Mobiles Will Raise Short Attentio...
- Real Tips to Survive the Hard Times in Business (a...
- Challenge Your Brain with These 9 Riddles
- Make a Phone Call and Test Your Lungs Function
- 35 Things You Should Know Before Becoming “Success...
- Desire For Perfection Encourages to Explore More
- 20 Things I learnt from Silence
- 100 Wisest Sayings
- 6 Ways to Dramatically Improve Your Eye Contact Sk...
- Quick Tip - Rich Mind Rich Life
- Here's What Too Little Sleep Will Do to Your Brain...
- How to Accept and Give Professional Criticism With...
- The Sooner You Know How to Really Listen, The Bett...
- Best Ideas from Robin Sharma
- Zoom In and Zoom out
- Annoying, Irritating and Insulting Sweeping Statem...
- 12 Tips I Got from My Grandmother
- Story: Young Mom with Kids on the Beach
- 30 Time Management Tips For Work-Life Balance
- 9 Ways You (Yes, You!) Can Build Up Your Mental To...
- Story: Unconditional Love
- Take a Moment and fix Your Scattered Thoughts
- Perceive Positively - Focus on Good
- Interview Tips: What are your Strengths and Weakne...
- The 7 Habits of Happy Kids
- ▼ 05/01 - 05/08 (27)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)