1. Live in your own place to enjoy independence and privacy.2. DO NOT RETIRE FROM LIFE.
3. Don't depend only on your children's promise to care for you when you grow old as their priorities change with time.
4. Expand your circle of friends to include those who will outlive you.
5. Do not compare and expect nothing from others.
6. Do not meddle in the life of your children. Let them live THEIR life not yours.
7. Do not use old age as your shield and justification to demand care, respect and attention.
8. Listen to what others say but think and act independently.
9. Pray and ask for God's forgiveness. He will be Sufficient for you.10. TAKE GOOD CARE OF OWN HEALTH. Apart from Medical Attention, eat Best Food in the Best Way (you can afford) Try to Do your own Work ...
And finally, Remember, You are not ALIVE, unless and until you start LIVING!
04/02 - 04/09
- Wise Words!
- How to Motivate Yourself
- 5 Proven Methods to Encourage Your Child to Play S...
- Convert Your Irritations into a Positive Energy
- In a class I teach for adults, I recently did ...
- The Best Jobs For Your Personality Type
- Story: The Answer is D
- 14 Methods To Dramatically Increase Your Self-Conf...
- Today's Inspiration: Control or Can't Control
- "Thanks for reminding me"
- Comparison with Others
- Selling More: What Is In It For Me?
- Things Going Well or Things Going Wrong
- The Lady and the Banker
- How to Mindfully Use Technology?
- Health: How to Develop the Habit of Flossing
- Thought to Ponder- Teaching Others and Bringing Ch...
- Humor: Measuring the Height
- Rules of Life ('Rules for Being Human')
- Today's Inspiration - Too Tired, Too Busy, Too Wea...
- ▼ 04/02 - 04/09 (20)
- ► 2016 (960)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)