A person asked a question to his Town Elder, a Wise Old Man, "My workers are not true to me. My children, my wife and the entire world is very selfish. No body is correct"
The Town Elder smiled and told a story:
In one small village there was a room with 1000 mirrors. One small girl used to go inside and play.! Seeing thousands of children around her she was joyful. She would clap her hands and all the 1000 children would clap back at her. She considered this place as the world's happiest n beautiful place and would visit often. This same place was once visited by a sad n a depressed person. He saw around him thousands of angry men staring at him. He got scared and raised his hands to hit them and in return 1000 hands lifted to hit him back. He thought... this is the worst place in the world and left that place. This world is also a room with 1000 mirrors around you... What we let out of us is what the universe will give back to us. This world is like Heaven Or Hell. It's up to us what we make out of it..." said the Wise Old Man.
08/20 - 08/27
- Health: Kidneys Damage At Young Age
- Story: The Costly Mobile
- Today;s Inspiration: The Past is Gone !
- Using Mobile App to Manage and Organize Your Tasks...
- Success in Less Time
- 12 Innovative Products For You
- Stress Management Tip - Its Your Choice
- Overcoming Past and Future Challenges
- Android Oreo 8.0 - What Are New Features - Read he...
- Top 10 Ways to Remove Anger and Gain Peace
- Only the Dead Man
- Relieve Anxiety With Simple Relaxation Techniques
- Eliminate Wastage
- 6 College Habits that Lead to Success
- Story: Everyone Is Unfaithful To Me
- ▼ 08/20 - 08/27 (15)
- ► 2016 (961)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)