“I had known a friend of mine who used to say that he misplaces and loses his pen very often. He will use only very cheap pens so that he need not worry about losing them. He was worried about carelessness habit.
I suggested to him to buy the costliest pen he could afford and see what happens. He did that and purchased a 22 carat Cross pen. After nearly six months I met him and asked him if he continues to misplace his pen. He said that he is very careful about his costly pen and he is surprised how he has changed!
I explained to him that the value of the pen made the difference and there was nothing wrong with him as a person!
This is what happens in our life. We are careful with things which we value most.
* If we value our health, we will be careful about what and how we eat;
* If we value our friends, we will treat them with respect;
* If we value money, we will be careful while spending;
* If we value our time, we will not waste it.
* If we value relationship we will not break it.
* If we value our parents love/care we will not break it.
Carefulness is a basic trait all of us have,we know when to be careful!
Carelessness only shows what we don't value......”