- ► 2017 (429)
05/29 - 06/05
- The Sensor that Sniffs Disease in Your Breath
- 20 Common Mispronounced English Words
- This Restaurant In Canada Gives Free Food To Peopl...
- Active and creative
- Emotions - Its Up to You How to Use Them
- Listen To Your Heart
- Auditing - What It Should Be and What it is Actual...
- Today's Inspiration: Optimism and a Strong Will ar...
- Sales: 100 Calls Method: Eliminate the Fear of Rej...
- Healthy Thoughts How Can I Analyze My Thoughts ?
- Philosophy and Science: I am a System with Billio...
- 75+ Ideas to Increase Sales
- 9 Psychological Interesting Facts
- Quotes for Healthy Mind and Spirit
- Today's Inspiration - Honesty
- Some Effective Quotes for Being Strong
- Excel Slicers - An Effective Tool to Filter and Su...
- ▼ 05/29 - 06/05 (17)
- ► 2015 (1034)
- ► 2014 (969)
- ► 2013 (802)
- ► 2012 (882)
- ► 2011 (188)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (58)
1. Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely!
2. Having at least one "Lazy day" per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure, stroke.
3. People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional.
4. Tears don't come when you miss a person but they come when you don't want to miss a person.
5. Love doesn't start in the morning & doesn't end in the evening. It starts when you don't need it & it ends when you need it most.
6. No one is ever busy in his/her life. Its all about Priorities.
7. 90% of what you think alters and controls your overall mood each day. It only takes one negative thought to ruin your mood.
8. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
9. Psychology says, one of the hardest tasks for the human mind is convincing yourself that you no longer care.